Serving Westchester NY since 1977
Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
JOHN JAY FUTBOL CLUB 14TH ANNUAL
LABOR DAY CLASSIC SOCCER TOURNAMENT
SATURDAY, AUGUST 30th GIRLS DIVISIONS
SUNDAY, AUGUST 31st BOYS DIVISIONS
Rain Date: Monday September 1, 2014 - depending on weather and field conditions
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN – Don’t Wait…Divisions Fill Quickly.
Select the button below to go to "http://www.globalteamevents.com" to register
Event Location: Onatru Farm Park at 99 Elmwood Road in South Salem, NY 10590 - See Google Map below.
The ENYYSA sanctioned tournament is open to all teams in the following divisions:
|Boys Competition* ||Girls Competition*||Registration Fee||# of Games||Game Length||Max Roster Size|
|U9||U9||$425||3||38 Mins||14 - 8 v. 8|
|U10 ||U10 ||$425||3||38 Mins||14 - 8 v. 8|
|U11 ||U11 ||$425||3||38 Mins||14 - 9 v. 9|
14 - 9 v. 918 - 11 v. 11
|U13 ||U13 ||$450||3||38 Mins||18 - 11 v. 11|
|U14 ||U14 ||$450||3||38 Mins||18 - 11 v. 11|
*Waitlisted teams will be accepted based upon order of registration date.
- Only Club and Premier teams will be accepted. No Select or All-Stars will be allowed and application by such teams will not be accepted.
- Registration for ALL teams MUST be completed online by a team representative and Payment must be made by credit card online. Sorry but check payments are no longer accepted.
- All entries will close on August 15, 2014, OR when a division is full, and notification of acceptance will be sent shortly thereafter.
- All teams must consist of players registered with that team and may play with a single team only in this tournament. Up to three (3) guest players per team will be allowed.
- All players are required to have a current valid player pass issued by their state soccer association.
- All players are required to have a medical release form for registration on the day of the tournament to be presented to tournament officials.
- Players without a medical release form or valid player pass will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
- While participation medals will be provided for each U9-U10 teams, first and second place trophies will be awarded in all divisions.
- Additionally, an award, by division, will be given to the team placing first in the shootout competition- a shootout is held after each game.
- We suggest that all teams exchange patches or pins at the end of each game.
- Food, concessions and sanitary facilities are available at the site.
For information please call Ewan Robson @
(973) 255-9549 or complete the form below
Onatru Farm Park - 99 Elmwood Road
South Salem, NY 10590